Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is an amazing phone, especially if you look at its great photographic capabilities. The Galaxy S8 has further improved on it. The latest Korean flagship is considered one of the benchmarks when it comes to photographs right now. The XDA community has been thinking of testing the capability of the double rear cam, adding all the functions, through a very interesting mod.
Galaxy Note 8 Zero Camera Mod
With this, you can improve the quality of the shots and also remove some of the restrictions which characterize Samsung’s software. For instance, you can enable HDR with 4K video or enable flash even if the battery is below 15% of residual charge.
Following are some of the features which can be used with this mod.
- QHD @ 60fps (2560 × 1440) video recording – Exynos only
- AutoFocus tracking is active in any mode
- HDR for video recording in 4K / QHD
- No limit on recording time
- Increase Bitrate
- Installing the latest Samsung camera version
- Improved jpg file quality with both single-shot and burst mode
- Video effects for 4K mode
- Flash can also be used with less than 15% battery life
- Adjust sharpness and cut-off settings – (only through the downloadable app from the Play Store – Exynos only)
- Removed the limit for video recordings greater than 4GB – (only via downloadable app from the Play Store)
- Custom shutter speed -> 10 seconds (only via downloadable app from Play Store)
- Custom bitrates for 1080p 30fps, 720p, 1: 1 – (only through downloadable apps from the Play Store)
- Choice of favorite gallery – (only via app downloadable from Play Store)
To be able to use this mod, root permissions will be required and you will have to download the paid version from the Play Store to use all available options.