LG announced the Q6 model as expected. In addition to the LG Q6, the Q6a and Q6 + models were also introduced. If you are wondering what the difference is between the different phones in the LG Q6 series, the only difference is in memory. The remaining technical details and design features are the same.
The LG Q6 has the same 18: 9 screen format as the G6. With the new screen format, phones that achieve slim-screen frames do not offer a similar look at the design point. The 5.5-inch Full HD + (2160 x 1080 pixels) screen is powered by an eight-core Snapdragon 435 processor. It will be run on Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system. It uses a single camera with a resolution of 13 megapixels at the back of the phone. LG’s new phones will be available worldwide for sale in August.
Features of LG Q6 Series Phones
- 5.5 inches 18: 9 FHD + (2160 x 1080 pixels) FullVision 442 ppi display
- The eight-core Snapdragon 435 processor, the Adreno 505 GPU
- 3 GB RAM / 32 GB internal storage on the Q6 model, 2 GB RAM / 16 GB storage space on the Q6α model; In the Q6 + model, 4GB RAM / 64GB storage, microSD card support
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Single / Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP preamp, 100 degree wide angle
- 3.5mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 142.5 x 69.3 x 8.1mm; Weight: 149g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS / GLONASS, NFC
- 3,000mAh battery
Also Read: LG G3 Has Received A Surprise Update
Are you looking forward to this phone? Let us know in the comments below!