With smartphones in our hands and an internet connection 24/7, a lot of things have been made redundant. For instance, we use our smartphones to browse videos on Youtube instead of watching TV all the time. Very often, we feel like sharing that videos with our friends and family. And what better way to do that than on our favorite messaging app WhatsApp. If you are wondering how to share Youtube video on WhatsApp, we will tell you in this guide.
How To Share Youtube Video On WhatsApp
WhatsApp is a very popular messaging platform, used by people all over the world to send messages and share media. Apart from wanting to send videos that we already have on our phones, we often want to share the videos we watched on Youtube on WhatsApp. You can easily share Youtube video on WhatsApp. There are three ways to share Youtube video on WhatsApp:
Share Youtube Video On WhatsApp Directly
This is a very easy and quick method to share Youtube video on WhatsApp. Using this method, you can share Youtube video on Whatsapp on iPhone, Windows, and Android phones. Here is what you need to do:
- Launch the Youtube app on your phone.
- Open the video you want to share.
- Click the Share button beneath the video.
- You will see different options to share the link. Select WhatsApp and then select the contact you want to share the video with.
- WhatsApp will also show a small preview of the video to the recipient when they receive the links.
If you do not want to use this method to share Youtube on Whatsapp, you can follow the second method
Also Read: It May Not Be Safe To Use Free Antivirus
Share Youtube Video On WhatsApp After Downloading It First
If you do not want to share Youtube video on WhatsApp via a link, you can download the video and then send it on WhatsApp. You can use third-party tools such as Free Video Downloader to download videos on your computer and then send it via WhatsApp. Here is what you can do
- Download and install a video downloader on your PC. For instance, you can ;
- Launch the tool. Two options will be displayed. The option Online Videos will enable to download the video. The Download option will let you copy and paste the URL of the video to download it.
- Once the download is complete, you can transfer the video to your cell phone and then send it on WhatsApp.
Also Read: 7 Android Tricks You Didn’t Know Of
Share Youtube Video On WhatsApp Web
Another option to share Youtube video on WhatsApp Web. WhatsApp Web is the desktop version of WhatsApp. It lets you transfer or ember media files between your PC and mobile devices. All you need is you WhatsApp account and you are good to go.
We hope that you now know how to share Youtube video on WhatsApp. All the methods mentioned are pretty straightforward and they make it easy for you to share videos on WhatsApp.
Which method do you prefer to share Youtube video on WhatsApp? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.