Sims 3 is one of the most popular computer games of all times. Millions play Sims 3 all over the world. It is no surprise that fans and aficionados have come up with many Sims 3 blogs too.
The Sims 3 is the third significant title in the life simulation video game created by The Sims Studio (Maxis) and distributed by Electronic Arts. It is the spin-off of the popular PC game, The Sims 2. It was first declared that it was being developed for PlayStation 3 and Wii in November 2006 and later reported for OS X and Microsoft Windows. It was initially released on June 2, 2009, at the same time for OS X and Microsoft Windows – both on the same disc. Smartphone version was released on June 2, 2009. Console versions were made for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Nintendo DS in October 2010 and after a month for the Wii. The Windows Phone edition was released on the Windows Phone Store on October 15, 2010. A Nintendo 3DS variant, which was released on March 27, 2011, was one of the launch titles. The Sims 3 was commercially successful and sold 1.4 million copies in the first week. Critics issued generally positive surveys, with an 86/100 score from Metacritic. It has sold more than 10 million copies worldwide since the 2009 release, and it is one of the most best-selling computer game of all times.The remainder of eleven extension packs, Into the Future, was released in October 2013. A continuation, The Sims 4, was unveiled in September 2014.
Tips To Get Started
1. Take a class on Social Networking to give your Sim a decent head start on this expertise.
2. Utilize your smartphone to send a message or go on the web. This is a decent way to begin.
3. Go through books onSocial Networking. There are three levels of books. Ensure you pick the suitable level.
4. The Social Networking aptitude truly starts when you begin your very own Blog. These are basic online journals; nonetheless, you need to begin some place.
5. Write comments and upload pictures to your blog taken from your phone. Check how many followers you get with each post.
6. At level 3, you can start up a Review blog. This gives you some more alternatives. Make sure to post to it a few times each day to get followers.
7. When you start getting followers after regularly posting interesting content, begin requesting gifts from your them. This gives Simoleons and also add to your skills.
8. Utilize the Sim Finder App which you get for your phone at level 4 to meet new Sims. It gives you a chance to look for particular types of Sims.
9. Alter the relationship of different Sims with the Transmogrifier application which is opened at level 7.
10. Once your Sims 3 blog is successful, you can sell it for Simoleons and to increase skills.
Also Read: Domain Authority: Be A Leader In Your Niche
At level 1, you can start an individual Sims 3 blog. This is the methods for profiting with the Social Networking ability. At level 3, you can make an audit blog and level 5 news blog. Each type enables you to create posts or take pictures to get followers. As you increment your blog’s star level, based on the number of followers, you will unlock various advantages. These will increase your influence in social groups, followers will give bigger tips, and even give you better starting employment positions with a 4-5 star blog. You can switch they type of your blog, but in doing so you’ll lose 30% of your followers.
Blog Star Ranking:
Number of followes required to accomplish each (star level) on your blog: 20 (0.5), 50 (1), 150 (1.5), 300 (2), 500 (2.5), 750 (3), 1000 (3.5), 1250 (4), 1500 (4.5), 2000 (5).
Offering Blogs and Donations
At the point when your blog has 4 stars and higher, you can begin getting nice offers to offer your blog. A 5-star blog can go for up to $7,000 simoleons but it might not be worth selling it as it takes a lot of time to build. It’s ideal to get high rank and request followers for gifts, as you could get up to 800 simoleons from a major gift. Requesting donations makes is more profitable as you get a gift the following day. You can do this once every day.
As you blog, you’ll, in the end, get a blogged out moodlet. When you see this, quit blogging and sit tight for it to leave (or cheat it away with testingcheats). Any posts you make while blogged out will make
you lose followers while blogging in a nice mood with new content ideas will let you gain them.
Follower increase depends on random numbers, your Social Networking expertise level, writing skills, and attributes. These traits improve you at each kind of blogging: Positives include +3 followers at least, negatives – 3.
Individual Blog: Positive: Charismatic, Flirty, Irresistible, Friendly, HopelessRomantic, PartyAnimal, ComputerWhiz. Negatives: Mean Spirited and Loner.
Audit Blog: Positive: EasilyImpressed, AvantGarde, Artistic, Perfectionist, Frugal, Schmoozer, ComputerWhiz. Negatives: Couch Potato and Slob.
News Blog: Positive: Brave, Daredevil, Bookworm, Genius, Lucky, ComputerWhiz. Ambitious. Couch Potato is the main negative.
If you are a devoted Sims 3 fan, you are probably interested in Sims 3 blogs. Use the tips above to create a successful blog which will sell at a good rate. There are many online communities and forums which are more than willing to help you.
Do you play Sims 3? Do you have any tips for fans interested in Sims 3 blogs? Let us know in the comments below!